Cope Support Phrases
- All for one and one for all - And all for what? Hang in there.
- Don't lose heart We are stronger than we think, hut it takes time to
bring our world back into balance. God will see you through. Therein yet
much beauty and joy for you to discover. You're going to make it.
- For it is God who works in you. Philippians 2:13 - The only thing
nicer than a pat on the back, is a helping hand.
- Freud had it all wrong - It was the comfortable shoes we were envying.
- I don't doubt that you can do it alone, but why should you have to?
I'm here for you just as you've always been there for me.
- I know your life is tough right now And I just wanted to say that I'm
thinking about you. With Love and Support
- I wonder how you are, what you're doing, what's going on in your life
- I care about you. Please Keep In Touch
- I'll never forget that you believed in me Even when I didn't believe
in myself. Thanks
- It's not easy for you when I'm busy. Thanks for being so patient and
helping me through this time of working it out. You're Very Special
- Maybe it's time you talk and I listen. Let's Give Ito Try
- Mother said there'd be days like this - She just didn't say there'd be
- Nothing can bring a smile to a mother's face faster than those three
little words - Time for bed.
- Some women dream of a night on the town, of diamonds, of trips around
the world - Me, I'd settle for a shot at the remote control every now and
- Sometimes it's hard to ask others for help But! promise to ask you if
you promise to ask me. I Care About You
- Thank you for opening so many doors - And then seeing me through.
- Thanks for offering to help. And for understanding it sometimes helps
most just to let me get through it on my own.
- The fact that everything will be all right does not necessarily make
anything all right now. Anyone con tell you it won't hurt tomorrow. I'm
here to listen while it hurts today.
- Well, they say happiness is just a state of mind. Today I'm in the
state of Kansas - In January, /During a blizzard, /After all the crops
have died, /And Iota's been hit by a snowplow. /Anything new with you?
- let's go on a starvation diet - No chocolate for 24 hours!
- We've been tuned in to one another for a long time now and I know that
something's wrong. Is there anything Icon do?
- We've got it all - NOW what do we do?
- When life gets you down and nothing seems to go your way, remember you
always have a friend - Chocolate!
- Your vision may currently be cloudy, but God's is not. He has a
special purpose for your life. He has chosen you to fulfill plan that no
one else can. He knows perfectly your unique talents and skills since lie
gave them to you. Be faithful to Him and He will be faithful to you. But
Moses said to God, Who am I, that I should go to Pharaoh and bring the
Israelites out of Egypt? Exodus 3:11
- Hang in there! And while you are hanging, please visit